7.25.2012

Edge







WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - Coming Soon!
EYES: Brown Eyes 01 [of Realistic Eyes Set BAG] (Vanilla C. Designs) - store closed
LIPSTICK: Lip Matte in CherryKiss [of Red Lipsticks pack] (*Leafy)
HAIR: SJ in Bournville [of Dark Brunettes pack] (LeLutka)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)

TOP: Love My Boy Blue (1965) - previous Javachip item! store closed (?)
SKIRT: Leopard High Waist Skirt in Grey ({SMS})
SOCKS:  Lace Knit Socks in Chocolate (The Secret Store) - each color only 35L at mainstore!
SHOES: Girl Panic Boots in Brown (ISON)
BRACELET: Cuff [of Tess Collection] (JW Jewelers) - previous hunt item!
BAG: Reid Hand Carry Bag in Red (PRISS) - store closed
SHADES: Kiss Me I'm French, Classic (ShadZ)

POSES: dfo!, Label Motion and [DDL]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't find 1965 anywhere! I have stalked Mathylda Valeska's profile, blog, and the only SLurl provided to the mainstore. It's nowhere to be found! If you know of another store location, please let me know!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment