7.12.2012

Pictures of You





































WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love_Smoked in Cocoa ([Illusory)
EYES: Realistic Eyes in Brown (Vanilla C. Designs) - store closed
HAIR: Wildflower in Black Beauty [of Silent Movie Star pack pack] (Clawtooth) - current C88 item! MESH!
HAIRBASERaven (Truth)
LIPSTICK: Love Lips in Grape ([Illusory] - included in Love skin pack
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: Fafi Loose Sweater in Uva (- people -) - store closed
SKIRT: Mind Games in Sommelier (Emery)
LEGGINGS: Polka Dot Nylons (Lethal Couture)
SHOES: Ballerina Shoes in Green / Brown Autumn (*Tea Time*) - past Kawaii Hunt item

NECKLACE 1: Odyssey in Ivory (.:*LOULOU&CO*:.) 
NECKLACE 1: Feather Necklace II - past Summer Breeze Hunt item
BRACELET: Ladies Bandana Bangles (Mustang Trading Post) - past Mix and Match Hunt item!

POSES: Label Motion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you notice that I hadn't blogged from the ninth until today? OBVIOUSLY, I had to redeem myself.


I had been working on these images before the "Dead End" pictures but put them on hold. I am a blogger for the One Voice event and that, to me, was more pressing than what I usually do. But I wanted to make shadows! I use Firestorm, and I'm guessing Kirsten's Viewer is the only one with shadows (?). So I had to make my own in Photoshop. They add so much to a photo.

I will probably blog a "One Voice" look again, but it'll be special for an undisclosed reason. :P

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment