7.22.2012

Principled


















































WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - Coming Soon!
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
LIPSTICK: Bright Matte Lipstick in Eggplant (Shakeup!)
HAIR: Charmaine in Sangria [of Reds pack] (Truth)
 HAIRBASE: Sangria (Truth)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: Mesh Top Cersei in Latte (Emery) - MESH
SHORTS: Shorts - Minx in Brown ({mon tissu})
SHOES: Natalie Croco Pumps in Sapphire (ALEIDA) - previous group gift; store closed

WATCH: TROUPE Watch in Brights (*MIEL*) - previous FLF item!
RING: Rogue's Mesh Tribal Ring (Rotten Defiance) - current subscribo gift!
BAG: Greta Fashion Clutch (ALEIDA) - previous group gift; store closed
POSES: marukin (available NOW at C88), Label Motion, and (pda) 

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm standing at the beautiful Twomoons Island sim and at the JASstore. I love this quirky, picturesque sim. It's got MIASNOW, La Malvada Mujer, and JASstore. I've added the creator for the JASstore, Jasmine Lisle, to the list in my last entry. In the past, she has been a sweetheart to me. If you visit her store, you'll most likely want to purchase everything inside. That's my warning to you. That spotted tree behind me in the above pictures? I bought the ten pack some time ago because they are SO cute.

Unfortunately, it's not wise to visit the Twomoons Island sim with 159L (as yours truly did). It was torture because I couldn't buy a fraction of what I wanted to buy!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment