7.14.2012

Holistic (One Voice)







WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Pout 2 - Brat in Bean (:Curio:)
EYES: Realistic Eyes in Brown (Vanilla C. Designs) - store closed
HAIR: Amanda in Blood [of Dark Reds pack] (^;^CaTwA^;^)
HAIRBASESangria (Truth)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)

OUTFIT: Fiesta in Black (~Lula~) - Available NOW at the One Voice event!
SHOES: Neesha Wedge in Black (IMBUE.)

EARRINGS Amen Earring in Obsidian (epoque)
NECKLACEBettina in Black/Red [of set including necklace] (Donna Flora)
BRACELET previous Diamond is Mine Hunt item (.:* LOULOU&CO *:.)
BAG: Le Sac ACCOLA Ecossais Noir (AZOURY)

POSES: Khloe (Purple Poses) - Available NOW at the One Voice event! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not whip out the big guns (Pout 2) for Gala? She has been sitting in my inventory, waiting for the perfect time for her debut. What better time than the One Voice event?

We've good news; we (all of us - you and me and everyone between) have raised 10,000 dollars for Gala's legal costs! No, not LINDEN, but DOLLARS. That is so damned awesome. I'm very glad to hear it. It's not even been a week, and we've all the way until the 22nd to double what we have now (and hopefully more). Great job, everyone! *clap clap*

Oh. Isn't this bag adorable? I thought it was the perfect bag, resembling a skirt, to go with my skirted outfit. I tried to pair the outfit with perhaps seven other bags before I got to this one, and I knew it was the right one. 

Now... black walnut ice cream, here I come!

A demain...


No comments:

Post a Comment