7.21.2012

Anywhere






WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - Coming Soon!
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
LIPSTICK: Lara Lipstick in Strawberry (Shakeup!)
HAIR: Caprice in Black Cherry [of Blacks pack] (::Exile::) 
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: Primal Eyes, Leopard (::: Le Primitif :::) - July group gift!
BOTTOMS: Flash Pants Glam ([American Bazaar])
SHOES: Knox Wedges in Icy Silver (Leverocci) - previous With Love Hunt item!

NOSE RING: Nose Diamond Piercing w/Bling on/off (DiamondSky Dezno) - Only 50L here!
EARRINGS: Bijou Mancala [set includes two pairs of earrings and two necklaces] (Sax Shepherd Designs) - Available at One Voice now for only one more day!
NECKLACE: Necklace Rohan in Gold ([glow]) - past TDR item!
BRACELET: Helix (::Amorous::)
BAG: Nikita Pearls Handbag (H.Luzza) - past group gift; store closed (?)

POSES:dfo!, Purple Poses, and Label Motion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh my gawd. 

It's been two days since I've blogged! But that wasn't for lack of trying. 

For some reason, I hated everything I put together. EVERYTHING. It took me four tries before I got to this, and that inspiration finally came because of Inka Mexicola's new skin, Indy! Isn't she a beauty? And if you head on over to her blog, and her Flickr photostream, you'll see even better pictures of Indy. I can't wait to see the full package! I'm going to be evil right now and not tell you WHEN it will be released.

My pictures also reveal the newest tone from Essences. Native was previously the darkest tone, but nooooow this tone, called simply "dark," is the darkest available! And it's a great tone. I asked Inka if she could conceive and if she would ever create a darker tone, and probably three minutes later, she showed me a picture of a darker Indy. Of course, I was immediately sold! And here's the good news: this dark tone will now be included with every skin Inka releases from this point forward. I think that's penance enough for not revealing the Indy release date, yeah? :P

Do you wonder why I wear Shakeup so much? Well, first of all, I love matte lipstick. So far, Shakeup has the best matte lipsticks. (I also like PIDIDDLE's mattes). Secondly, for 199L, I have never gotten less than 60 lipsticks (for instance, 20 colors with three teeth options) in a pack. Finally, they fit most of my skins.

I think that's it! I'm off to mess around with my shape to effect another face out of Indy!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment