7.24.2012

Lay Me Down in Shallow Earth














WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - Coming Soon!
EYES: Gazing Balls in Silver [of 5-pack] (MIASNOW)
LIPSTICK: Lipcolor Matte in I Have a Secret [of Imma Diva Collection] (PIDIDDLE)
HAIR: Mavis in Blackcherry [of Blacks pack] (::Exile::)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)

BODYSUIT: Red Demon Heroine (Vita's Boudoir)
SHOES: Natalie Croco Pumps in Charcoal (ALEIDA) - store closed

CLAW: Lacerated (::Amorous::)
BRACELET: Samsara in Silver (::Amorous::)
EARRINGS: Vampiress Earrings [of set including earrings, bracelets, and necklace] (:::Anno Domini:::)
FANGS: Sculpted Fangs (Sensations)
POSES: dfo!, GLITTERATI and **frozen**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! I know this entry is pretty picture heavy, but I liked so many of the original shots! Hey, give me some credit; there was originally 15. I did my best!

I plan to run to Vita's Boudoir (sometimes called "Boudoir") to see if this bodysuit is still available for sale. It was created and/or made available for purchase for last Halloween. Thus, I'm not sure if it's available at the store generally, or if it was special for Halloween 2011. I promise to check and update! UPDATE: You can purchase Red Demon Heroine! It's on the second floor for 350L!

Ah, and the awesome thing about these earrings, from the Vampiress set, is that ... they are animated! Blood flows inside the earrings. /crypt keeper cackle.

I've been waiting for so long to pair the Lacerated claw with something. FINALLY! And all this because I listened to my favorite band of all time, My Dying Bride, and its wonderful "The Blue Lotus."

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment