7.02.2012

Personality





WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Paige in Latte, Bronzed ([Illusory)
EYES: Monet Truffle (Shine)
HAIR: Amanda in Night [of Black-White pack] ^;^CaTwA^;^) - NEW!!!
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: LipColor Matte in Classic Red [of Night Life Collection] (PIDIDDLE)

DRESS: Suede Wrap Dress in Dark Brown (*League*) - past FLF item!
SHOES: past Mix and Match Hunt item (PsyChoTroPia)

EARRINGS and NECKLACE: Gala Black Set (Donna Flora)
BAG: The Messenger Bag in Black (R.icielli)

POSES: (pda)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got another Illusory skin! Illusory skins are, from what I have seen so far, are 1,000L each. For what you get in each pack, that's a pretty sweet deal. However, it's not so easy to come up with 1,000L every time a new Illusory skin is released. Now that Illusory and Aura are teaming up to offer their items to us lucky SL residents under ONE brand, there was (and still exists) an awesome sale at Illusory and Aura. Most things are 50%, including this skin. I got it for 500L! So can you! This is the Paige skin, and the Love skin (which I've blogged many times and which you can see up above, in my banner) is also on sale for 500L. The sale will last for an undetermined amount of time, but I wouldn't risk missing the sale, since that could mean the sale will end at any time. Look to the right to find the link to Illusory!

I should really start hunting like I used to. These are some of my favorite pumps, and I paid nothing for them. Hunts = win!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment