7.28.2012

Kandace





WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.})
EYES: Brown Eyes 01 [of Realistic Eyes Set BAG] (Vanilla C. Designs) - store closed
LIPSTICK: Lara Lipstick in Wine (Shakeup!)
HAIR: Stabilizer II [of Monochrome pack] (epoque) - Available NOW at HF2012 until tomorrow!
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)
DRESS: Banded Dress in Whipped Cream (tulip.) - 07/27/2012 FLF item!
SHOES: Starwalk Platform in Royal Blue (::Lethal Couture::)

EARRINGS Paisley (Amorous)
SCARF:  Natasha 10 (Shakeup!)
BRACELET Native Daydream [of set including earrings and bracelet] (Yummy)
BAG: NO, YOU BOYS... ([DDL])

POSES: .Pekka. (previous Stuff in Stock item) and  **Frozen**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! The Indy skin has finally been released! 1500L will get you eight skins inside the pack (four hairbase and eyebrow options - blonde, red, brunette and brown) and two eyebrow shapers! Also, for an additional 250L each, you can get cleavage and lipsticks. For an additional 650, you can get a modifiable shape. Eyeliners, eyeshadows and freckles are coming soon!

Oh, how I love this dress! It's so simple yet so perfect. There was (and maybe still is?) another color available for FLF, a rose colored version. But I almost never get white dresses. So I wanted a change! I think I made the right decision. 

I also love the scarf that you can get at the Shakeup! Accessories MP store.  I couldn't decide whether I liked the look with or without the scarf better. I like both, so I included a photo without the scarf.

Finally, I'm sure you notice that I wear the Starwalk Platforms a lot. I just love them. In fact, out of all the pairs of shoes I have, these are my absolute favorite. I have them in all colors and, thus, I can pair them with mostly everything. The accompanying HUD lets you change the colors of the wood and the zipper. 

Well, I'm off to drink more coffee at 10:34pm!

A demain...


No comments:

Post a Comment