7.07.2012

11:00am










WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Tiana in Ebony (Dream Ink)
EYES: Monet Truffle (Shine)
HAIR: Little Queenie in Snickers [of Chocolate Bars pack] (!lamb.) - MESH
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: Queen of Hearts (Le Primitif) - past fi*Friday item!
BOTTOMS:  MCEHT Leggings (Maitreya) - EPOCH Legend Event, February 2012

NECKLACE: Pearl Time Long Necklace in Black-Gold ({me.})
BRACELET: Pearl Time Bracelet in Black-Gold ({me.}) 
RING: My Bad Girl Ring in Copper (:FANATIK:)
KITTY EARS: Cheshire Floral Ears in Cockatoo / Margarita (LaGyo) - Fairy Tales in 2012 Event, June 2012

POSES: Label Motion, Glitterati, and (pda)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have no idea why, but this song has been in my head this morning. It wasn't the reason I named this outfit and blog post after the song. After finishing composing the pictures, and I took one last gander at them before posting, they just felt like "11:00am."

Also, be thankful that the link I posted to the song does not feature the official video or even a live performance. Because then you would naturally have to gaze upon the lead singer's, Brandon Boyd, lean, Inferna-ready body and his handsome face. Then, I would have to maim you. 

:D

A demain...


No comments:

Post a Comment