6.30.2012

On the Surface





WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Emma in Ebony, Bare Face ([theSkinnery])
EYES: Monet Truffle (Shine)....
HAIR: Twinkle Toast in Black Beauty [of Silent Movie Star pack] (Clawtooth)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: Sasha Lipstick in Appleblossom + Teeth B (Shakeup!)
EYESHADOW: Black Matte Liquid Eyeliner - (Cheap Makeup)

TOP: Top in Shoulder Pad Bow #Pure / Multicolor [without neck ribbon and shoulder pads] (Emery)
SHORTS:  Fit Shorts in Bright (MIEL) - 06/29/2012 FLF item! - MESH
SHOES: Fringe Morocco Sandal in Camel (ANEXX)

NECKLACE: Amida Necklace in Rose Pink (MANDALA)
BAG: Bow Baggu in Pocky (TokiD)
HAIR FLOWERS: Big Flower Headband in Blue (Schoen) - previous MOOLTO Hunt item

POSES: Label Motion and -no wow-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I'm SO glad and relieved that FLF is back. And the just-past edition was out of this world. I bought nearly all items, and that is rare. I usually buy the MIEL item, no matter what it is - scarf, boots, watch, you name it. And I buy a few other items. But this time, I think I didn't buy only one of the 10 offerings. Is it Friday again yet? 

That said, these Fit Shorts were MIEL's yesterday FLF item. You can change what your butt says (hmmm...). The HUD to do so is super easy to use. If you didn't purchase these yesterday, you can still drop by MIEL to see if the item is still out for 50L. I'm sure it's still 50L because it is still 50L on the MP. You can purchase the bright version or the natural version.

I put "Sear Me" on my butt because one of my favorite songs from my favorite band (not one of my favorite bands, but my favorite band), My Dying Bride, is called Sear Me III. Here! Have a listen!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment