6.23.2012

Deep Down






 
WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Amber, Version 2, in Dark (::dUTCH tOUCH::)
EYES: Monet Truffle (*Shine*)
HAIR: SHOCK Electric Flexi Bob in Black (TuTy's)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)

ROMPER: Nicosia Sun Set in Berry (The Sea Hole) 
VEST: Floral John Cutoff Open Vest (Paperbag.)
SHOES: Fallen Angel Pumps *Color Tintable* (=SEXY BISH=) - Available at XYROOM now!

BRACELET: Naiad's Tears Bracelet (.bewildebeest.) - store closed.
BAG: Heart Bag in Brown Leo (Izzie's) - NEW!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Izzie Button rocks my world, okay? Is there anything she CANNOT do? If I had the linden, I would buy this heart bag in every color available. It's just so adorable! You can use the link on the right side to go to her blog, or you can use the link to her in-world store, also located to the right.

I've not much to say today, I suppose. It's 101 degrees here, with a humidity of 29%. I'm miserable, and even sadder for my terrier mix, who has way more hair than I do! I hope this entry is still informative, though! I'll update this entry (or write another entry) when it's cooler. 

A demain... 

EDIT: Why do people on game shows feel the need to include personal stories with their answers? I'm watching Family Feud. The question is "Name something a police officer carries at night." Answer? "I hope I never experience these, but handcuffs!!!"

??? Why ???  Small pet peeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment