SKIN: Emma in Ebony, Bare Face ([theSkinnery])
EYES: Monet Truffle (Shine)
HAIR: Magenta in Gem [of Colours pack] (>Truth<)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: Lip Matte in CherryKiss [of Red Lipsticks pack] (Leafy)
EYESHADOW: Chameleon Make-up 5 (of five-lipstick set) - ([ bubble ])

BODYSUIT: Wild Jungle (Peqe)
SHOES: Booties in Black Reptile (BAX)

NECKLACE: Oceanic [of set including earrings and bracelets] (::Amorous::)
BRACELET: Samsara (::Amorous::)
CLUTCH: Austin Pouch Dossier in Zebra, Large (-people-) - Store closed

POSES: Label Motion
LOCATION: The Sea Hole

I always forget to note the poses used in the photos. However, I was a good girl today and included that information! I'd say that 85% of my poses are from Label Motion. The other 15% is probably composed of (pda), no wow, Jazumi, Glitterati, and *EverGlow*

And for the weather report? Right now, it's 97.9 degrees, and it feels like 111 degrees. Earlier, it was 95.4 degrees but felt like 114 degrees. How nice, right? 

Here's a bonus! I took 13 photos of my pup with a friend's baby. CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment