6.09.2012

Fabiana





WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love_Cocoa in Shindig ([Illusory] - Available at Collabor88 now!
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Sonya in Treacle [of Dark Browns pack] (Truth)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)
TEETH: Teeth Set, #4 (Izzie's)

TOP: Miette Corset in 2 vs (versions) w/ pasties (ZIBWARE)
BOTTOMS: Skirt Ebby in Indigo (Emery)
SHOES: Color Block Prism Pump in Purple (ISON) - previous Collabor88 item

HAIR ACCESSORY: Ruf Ribbon, Brown Flowers (TokiD)
EARRINGS: Minou Earrings (Bliensen + MaiTai) - previous DIMH (Diamond is Mine Hunt) item
BRACELET: Ahki (::Amorous::)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So THIS version of the Love skin is available at the Collabor88 event for only 88L. The pack contains two skins (light brows and dark brows) and four eyebrow shapers. That's a pretty sweet deal for 88L. Interestingly - and I love this - a similar pack is available at TDR Blue's latest collection. I'm wearing Shindig here, from Collabor88, and the pack available at TDR Blue is called "Electric." Same thing - two skins and four eyebrow shapers. Of course, my skin whoredom necessitated that I buy both "extension packs" of the Love skin. And who am I to fight with the inner skinwhore?

I know that, lately, I have tended to bombard this blog with outfit upon outfit. I can only blame it on being born this way. (I'm on the right track... ) I started drawing fashion "plates" when I was about 14 and, by that age, had wanted to model for years. I've over 100 fashion drawings. Perhaps one of these days, I'll learn how to create stuff in SL and see those drawings become [Second] life! 

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment