6.08.2012

Sordid Girl








WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Moana skin in Native ({.essences.})
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Charlize in Bournville [of Dark Brunette pack] (LeLutka)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Melrose in White (-paper.doll-) - Available now at the Chic2 event!
SOCKS: Overknee Button Socks in Navy (*G-Field*)

SHOES: Wedge Boots in Blue (GizzA)

CLUTCH: Rio Carry-All Clutch in Fiesta (OSAKKI) - Available now at the Chic2 event!
EARRINGS and NECKLACE: Conquistador (::Amorous::)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I lied! (I guess?) I did try to stay away from you, but I just couldn't! Plus, I was able to get through GIMP. I do prefer Photoshop just because that's all I've ever used, not because GIMP doesn't do most, if not all, of everything that Photoshop does. It just takes some getting used to.

I seriously could have bought EVERY version of this clutch. It's truly one of my favorites. However, because I buy all of the items I blog, I often can't splurge like I'd truly like to splurge. So I look each clutch over carefully and just picked one. I'm pleased with my choice, but I would have been pleased with any of the clutches on which my trusty little touchpad would have landed. 

Speaking of favorites, Inferna is wearing no makeup with this skin. It's beautiful without enhancement! I'm seriously considering purchasing the latest skin from .essences., Michelle.

Chic2 is full of must-have items from several must-have brands. Do NOT miss out!

Now, I'm off to wreak some linden-spending havoc at TDR Blue's and Collabor88's newest collections! Now that I think about it, I'll be sure to add a gadget to the right with all my favorite reoccuring events.

A demain...




No comments:

Post a Comment