6.01.2012

Full of It



  

WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love Cocoa, Smoked ([Illusory)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Catwalk in Sable (Fit 2) [of Dark Browns pack] (::Exile::) - NEW!

LIPSTICK: Sasha Lipstick in Wine (Shakeup!)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Yulia Dress in Ocean (.urbana) - previous TDR item
SHOES: Starwalk Platform in Mulberry (::Lethal Couture::)
BAG: The Ireben Carry in White (Indyra Originals) - previous DIMH (Diamond is Mine Hunt) item

EARRINGS and NECKLACE: Sy in Peacock (Zibska)
BRACELET: LOULOU&CO - previous DIMH item

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I should be less picture-heavy, yeah? Yeah. So I attempted merging a few of the images together. Let me tell you, I haven't done anything other than the basic in PS for a while. It took me at least an hour to merge all three of the images. This is partly because of the amount of time it's been since my last more-than-elementary experience with PS and partly because I'm too scatter brained to realized it could have been done an easier way.

OH. WELL. I like the effect; it almost resembles a Label Motion vendor. This is a good thing!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment