5.31.2012

Ivy








WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Lyse in Expresso (Vive9)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
EYELINER: Black Matte Liquid Eyeliner (Cheap Makeup)
BLUSH: Daily Blush in Pink (Vive9)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)
HAIR: 2358 in AlmostGoth [of Dark Brunette pack] (LeLutka)

LIPSTICK: Bitten Lip Stain in Mauve-lous (AG) - Only 50L here!

TOP: Edda Lace Scoop Mesh Tank in Coral, Small (RaMa RoWanberry)
BRA: Highway Star (Sweetest Goodbye, now Monso)
BOTTOMS: Sequin Booty Shorts in Gunmetal (Fab.Pony)
SHOES: Booties Black Reptile (BAX)

NECKLACE: Reverie (:Amorous:)
BRACELET: Naiad's Tears Bracelet (bewildebeest)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I finally get to wear my Lyse skin. I've had it for a while but couldn't find the perfect outfit - or one that was perfect to me - for it. For Lyse, you'll pay 1,095L for either the skinbase - your choice between not three tones but three SETS of tones. The first tone includes Fair, Light Neutral and Apricot. The second tone includes YellowTan, Light Beige and Beige. Finally, the third tone includes Deep Bronze, Expresso and DeepExpresso. Here, I'm wearing the Expresso tone, which is a part of the third set of skin bases.

Inside the skin base pack, you get 18 skins, two eyebrow shapers, a blush layer and a tattoo layer for a different lip style. It may not sound like much, compared to what you may get with some other skins, such as Izzie's. And I'll say that it's not, other than a whopping 18 skins. The 18 skins allow you to choose between different brows (such as thin versus thick), cleaner skin versus more "made up" skin, etc.

The mesh tank comes with its own bra on clothing layers. However, it's solid and a bit less exciting that what I was going for. I wanted a textured bra, so I just paired it with a bra from the Highway Star shirt.

I have a slight lesbian crush on Matchbook Monday, who released probably about eight items today. I make this very clear to her. 

I'm wearing a necklace from one of those sets released today. It comes with earrings that are equally fabulous. And, as always, you can change the textures; the color of the leather, metal, feather, and stone can all be changed. Lucky you! You can find more of her releases in her blog, the link to which is listed on the right.

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment