5.01.2012

Jessie

I found another skin!









I love it!

I'll update with credits after I get home. I've worked 12 hours straight and only had two muffins and 1.5 cups of coffee! This mean that I'll drive home, ravage the fridge's contents, and THEN update with credits. 30 more minutes left! I CAN DO IT!

EDIT: As promised, here is what I'm wearing:

WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Gabriela3 in Dakar (*CH* Design Skins and Shapes)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Ashlynn in Night [of Blacks & Whites pack] (Truth)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: Dark Smoochers in Blue (>A&A<)

DRESS: Leya Dress in Midnight (Jack Spoon)
SHOES: Desire Ankle Boots in Crimson -Mesh- ([Gos])

BAG: Street Parker Shoulder Bag in Illustration (Tee*fy)
EARRINGS: Amen Earring in Obsidian (epoque)


No comments:

Post a Comment