4.24.2012

Nickel and Dime













WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love_Smoked in Cocoa ([Illusory])
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: June in Blood [of Reds pack] (Truth)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: One shoulder blouse [of Catalan in Cotton Candy outfit] (Indyra Originals)
JEANS: Denim Quarry #4 (Emery)
TIGHTS:  Colorful Zebra Leggings (Pink Acid)
SHOES: Sequin Pumps in Black/Crimson (Reila Skins)

 CLUTCH: Sued Clutch in Red/Blue (Milk Motion)
NECKLACE: Spidey Necklace (*MIEL*)
BRACELET: Kush Bracelet (. bewildebeest .) - CLOSED


If it were up to me, I'd buy Emery's entire inventory. Just so you know. :P

I know I have said this before, but it just bears repeating; I am downright in love with this skin. She's pretty by any standard, but she's especially hipster-pretty.

All of my poses come from Label Motion's exclusive offerings for the Pose Fair! Label Motion is one of my favorite pose stores, along with PDA. Thus, I was ecstatic to spend some quality time with the pose stands at Label Motion's corner of the Fair. I even bought some group poses, for which I usually have no need. You see? Label Motion does all sorts of things to me.

Here, I was standing at the lovely mainstore of Izzie's. I was purchasing something there and just decided, "Heck, why not?"

A demain...


No comments:

Post a Comment