4.20.2012

Beachcomber









































WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Amber V2 in Dark (dUTCH tOUCH)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Marie in Thoughtful Brown [of Browns pack] (fri.day.)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)

BODYSUIT: Summer BS (bodysuit) in Pink/Blue (*Crazy*)
WEDGES: Monique Wedge Sandal in Blue (=DeLa*=)

 SUNGLASSES: Stripe Glasses (Yummy)

Here's a closeup of one of the skins that I bought on my recent skin craze:

 Isn't she lovely? 

Now, I'm going to tell you something that will stop your heart and turn you GREEN with envy. I got this skin for only 450L! dUTCH tOUCH was having a wonderful sale a few weeks ago. I'm sure it's over now, but I did take advantage of it when it was current!
The Amber skin comes with 15 versions of the skin, eyelashes (in both tattoo layer and prim form), 12 hairbases, an eyebrow shaper, and pubic hair (on underwear, pants, and tattoo layers). 
Amber is very elegant, I'd say. I wear her here because I did promise to show yet another of the skins that I obtained on my frenzied hunt for dark skins. However, I think the sophistication of her face calls for equally sophisticated attire, flowing gowns and such.

I purchased the Marie hair some time ago from fri.day. It's such a cute style, AND the flower offers nine different color options! It looks good, but looking good is never enough to fit a particular theme when composing an outfit. Finally! I love it with this outfit and with this environment. The latter is provided, by the way, by the Eternal Shores Beach Hangout. 

A demain...




No comments:

Post a Comment