5.19.2012

Raven





 









WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Jen in Dark (*League*)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Wild Wild! in Jet [of Blacks pack] (.: Vive9 :.)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: Glam Gloss in Sangria ({D.A.} Dead Apples)

TOP: Dominatrix Corset ([PXL] Creations) - Previous Hunt Item!
BOTTOMS: Cross Shorts in Acid (.::PiCHi::.)
LEGGINGS: Heart You Tights in Sheer Black (** [RIDDLE] **)
SHOES: Mia Wedges in Purple (SLink)

JEWELRY: Aubade in Onxy Pearl (:Amorous:)
BAG: Reid Bag in Red ([PRISS])

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told myself I wasn't going to purchase the Jen skin. I felt it wasn't dark enough. But it's just such a beautiful creation; I HAD to get it.

This reminds me of something I care dearly about - customer service. I'd contacted the owner of League, Nena Jamus, to ask if she'd make Jen in a darker tone. This request of mine was or was seemingly ignored.

Now, first let me say that Ms. Jamus is CERTAINLY not obligated to respond to me, let alone create another tone of her skin simply because I asked for it. However, a "I'm sorry; I don't think I will satisfy your request" would have been very appreciated. I cannot recount to you just how many creators have at least answered me. Some have even gone so far as to answer my request with an entirely new and separate creation or correct a transaction problem. When I contacted Izzie Button (of Izzie's) and Umazuma Metaluna (of The Skinnery), both responded and created darker tones of their skins. I am forever grateful to both of them because ... I am but ONE customer out of, I'm sure, so many. In the grand scheme of things, I couldn't matter that much. But they surely treated me as if I matter. They didn't have to, but they did! Thank goodness for those designers who regard their customers as not only that but people.

That said, the Jen skin is breathtaking. I could stare at Jen all day. She comes in six tones; I am wearing feline Jen in the dark tone. Each pack (distinguished by makeups, such as "Feline") comes with six skins (three different cleavages, each with and without a dark hairbase), nail base (in glove and tattoo layers), landing strip (in glove and tattoo layers), freckles, two cleavage dehancers (in undershirt and tattoo layers), matte lipstick, six "blonde" layers (two blonde brow layers, two blonde hairbase layers, and two blonde hairbase and brow layers), and an eyebrow shaper. WOO! You get a lot for 1,195L. 

And what can I say about Amorous? Matchbook Monday, the creator, is so creative, so talented, and EXCELLENT in terms of customer service. People who don't know Amorous don't know one of THE best designers in SL. The textures, the color options, the shapes... perfection. 

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment