5.27.2012

Waiting














WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Emma Ebony, Bare Face ([The Skinnery]) - Available at the Skin Showcase!
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
HAIR: Arbre in Noir [of Black Tones pack] (vive9
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (*Sexy Mamas*)
LIPSTICK: Lip Gloss in RubyRed (*Leafy)

TOP: Summer Time Greek Path (Paperbag.) 
BOTTOMS: Jean Super Ok #3 (Emery)
SHOES: Color Blocking Wedges - Pre-Release (Tee*fy) - Available at TDR Blue!

NECKLACE: Not Granny's Necklace (:Amorous:)
BRACELET and RING: Palma set2 + HUD (Donna Flora)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise to not be so mouthy this time. Cookouts under a relentless sun tire the mind...

I changed my hair in the last picture just so you could see all of this beautiful face from Uma (of The Skinnery). It's near perfection, as you can see. It is not quite perfection (I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10), for me, because I wish it were a bit darker. But, again, that's my own preference. It's a 10-rate skin. In each skin tone / makeup pack, you get nine skins with three eyebrows (no brows, light brows, and dark brows) and three amounts of cleavage, pubic hair (on underpants and tattoo layers), a teeth tattoo layer and an "extra blush" tattoo layer.

Not Granny's Necklace, from Matchbook Monday of Amorous, is, er, not for Granny. There are eight loveable messages, two of which are shown here. You can also, as always, change other features of the necklace, such as the cord and the metal. 

The Palma set from Donna Flora comes with a ring and bracelet for both hands. It also includes a HUD that allows for six color changes of the items as a group, not individually.

Now, I'm off to recover from a fried brain. 

/me faints onto floor, face first.


No comments:

Post a Comment