6.04.2012

My Computer is a WHORE

Why? Because I dropped it some time ago, and it DARED malfunction on me. WTF man?

I dropped it, so it's experiencing a few setbacks. The fan is really loud, and the CD/DVD drive is destroyed. Go. Me.

I can't expect to have it back sooner than two weeks, says ze Geek Squad. I'm using my SL and RL partner's laptop, and let me tell you, it is el crappo. It's an old laptop of mine that I gave to him since I'd gotten a new one. The laptop I just dropped, and even the one before that, has spoiled me. I don't know how I used this thing before. It's so... bare. Dell doesn't even make this model anymore; what does THAT tell you? Also, this laptop doesn't have Photoshop. I've been told that GIMP is like a free Photoshop, so I may check that out for times like these!

So it will be at least another two weeks before I can update this blog with any looks. But I'll still be able to compose looks in SL, albeit against terrible lag almost promised by the use of an outdated laptop.

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment