10.15.2012

Deena





WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: HotJam in Choco (::Modish::)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
 HAIR: Little Queenie in Snickers [of Chocolate Bars pack] (!lamb)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: SoftySilky Cropped Blouse in White Zebra (.: vive nine :.)
JEANS: Obliviate, Europe ({.essences.}) - NEW!!!
SHOES: Circle Studded Ankle Trotters, Part Dull Leather Black ([Eskimo Fashion]) - Available NOW at fi*Fridays!

HAT: My Straw Hat (Milk Motion) - previous TDR item!
EARRINGS and NECKLACE: Fallen in Midnight (::Amorous::) - Available NOW at L'Accessoires!
WATCH: Silence (::Amorous::) - NEW!!!
RING (left): Aztec Ring (TST)
RING (right): Rock'N Chic in Silver ({me.})
BAG: Roman Bag in Rusted Teal (HouseofFox)

POSES: Label Motion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchbook [Monday] kills me. You know it. Her Fallen set (earrings and necklace) is what she's offering at the L'Accesoires event that changes on the 15th of each month. I believe this is her first time participating at the event. But I certainly hope it won't be her last. You can change the texture of both the chain and the necklace, and the changes you select happen simultaneously to both. Here's a closer look at the set, which is available in at least eight colors (midnight shown here):


Her watch is a new release, and DAMN is it awesome. Here's a closer look:


I'm so excited about the versatility of this watch. First, I have very few good watches in the ol' inventory. I just usually don't wear them. (DOWN WITH PRACTICALITY!). However, I count this among the few that I have and really, really like.

You'd think you could only change the textures of two or three elements of the watch, but no! You can change the textures of 1) the cord, 2) the metal, 3) the wood, 4) the face and 5) YES, the hands! I think it's pretty damned cool that you can change the color of the tiny little hands, but when I expressed this to Matchbook, the foolish girl that she is, she replied that it's not that big of a deal. She's an extremely meticulous worker, and I loooooooove it. As you can see in the picture, I also changed the color around the face of the watch, which you can control under "Flavor." Now, you also have the option to turn hovertext on and off AND the same option for daylight savings time. You'd access that menu by clicking the face of the watch, and you'd access the usuals (resize, texture, flavor, control, etc.) by click on anything other than the face. The texture of the wood that you see in the above pictures is "Animal," and it's my favorite!

That's about it for now. I'm SO excited about composing a Halloween look. Is there any holiday more fun than Halloween? What's that? "No," you say? AGREED! :D

A demain...

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you get a little bonus inside each of the eight versions (colors) of Silence that you buy! NO, I WILL NOT TELL YOU MORE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment