10.22.2012

Miller

















































WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.})
EYES: Dramatic Eyes in BlackWalnut, Small (MIASNOW)
LIPSTICK: Lola Lipstick, Dark Base ({Handmade})
 HAIR: Rina Hair in Coffee [of Browns pack] (/artilleri/)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Nile Dress, A {.essences.} - NEW !!! Available NOW at My Attic!

EARRINGS: Morning Star Earrings ([glow]) - previous TDR item!
BRACELET: Judith Bracelet (The Golden Fleece)
RING: The Scream Queen Ring in Gold (::RA::) - Available NOW at fi*Fridays!
CLUTCH: Stud Clutch in Peach ([HANDverk]) - Available NOW at L'accessoires!

POSE: Label Motion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd chat you up as usual, but I just checked Seraphim. I (well, both you and I) have some shopping to do! :P
But I will say that you need this dress. It's a comfortable, but it doesn't sacrifice outwardly awesomeness for functionality (the comfort). It comes in four versions, and I'm sure you'll want all four of them! Inka (of {.essences.}) never disappoints. 

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment