10.08.2012

Theme Song




WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love_Smoked in Cocoa ([Illusory])
EYES: Monet Truffle (Shine)
LIPSTICK: Love Lips in Burnt Red, Teeth ([Illusory]) - included in Love skin pack!
 HAIR: Leigh in Dramatic Red [of Reds pack] (fri.day)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

TOP: Ana in Creme (-paper.doll-)
SKIRT: Aveca Skirt in Pink (*CASHMERE*) - Available NOW at the fi*Fridays!
LEGGINGS: Ombre Tights (Milk Motion) 
SHOES: Lightning Bolt Pumps in Lavender (::Lethal Couture::)

GLASSES: (*Stars Fashion*) - Coming 10/15 at the Boho Culture Fair!
EARRINGS and NECKLACE: Grace Set, Amethyst (Mustang Trading Post) - Coming 10/15 at the Boho Cultleture Fair!
 BRACELET (left): Ahki (::Amorous::)
BRACELET (right): Mystic Bracelet in Silver [of set including bracelet, armbands and collar] (* Rivendell *) - previous Beauty Queen item!
BAG: Tiny Tote, Smog (Auxiliary) - September 2012 C88 item!

POSES: Label Motion and Marukin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot tell you how awesome this location is!


I was looking for a place at which I could snap these pictures, and I found a LM for the Molto Bene store. Obviously, it was outdated, but I didn't know that at the time. I landed at someone's home, and I fell in love with it! The owner of the land and home happened to be online at the time, and upon my asking, she allowed me to use her home. How nice, yeah? A total stranger landing at your home and wanting to use it for pictures? 
I’ve never really taken a look at LAQ décor, but I really must. Thank you, Gaia Chester, for allowing me to use your land and home AND for showing me that LAQ can create much more than pretty skins!

Another post coming up in a few minutes!

(Actually, my computer is experiencing yet MORE network issues. Thus, I will probably not be able to post until tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment