8.31.2012

Stallone








WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Moana in Native ({.essences.})
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
HAIR: Priscilla 2 in Treacle [of Dark Browns pack] (Truth) 
LIPSTICK: Sasha Lipstick in Expresso (Shakeup!)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)
BACK TATTOO: ZOMBIE Just Want LOOOove (The Sea Hole)

TOP: Halter Top in Steel (tulip.) - previous FLF item!
JEANS: Nora Skinny Jeans in Deep Blue ({mon tissu})
SHOES: Kate Bow Strap Shoes in Red (*G Field*)

EARRINGS: previous MOOLTO hunt gift (eXxEsS)
NECKLACE: Cherub (LaGyo) - Available NOW at August C88!
RING: Bonbon Ring (LaGyo) - previous TDR item!
BANGLES: Bangles Wood (WOoT) - previous Beachwood freebie!

POSES: Marukin (Available NOW at August C88!), (pda), Label Motion and Purple Poses

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to participate in the Mon Tissu contest; I've more than enough MT items in the ol' inventory. However, I just don't have the resources (aka LINDEN) to accessorize the way I wanted and needed to. BUT! This did not stop me from "securing" these awesome jeans. At first, I thought "you have PLENTY of MT clothes; you need MT accessories." And I only had about 300L at the time. But, in the end, these jeans won me over. Thus, I forfeited the lovely fedora here that I really wanted... and the shoes I wanted... and the boots I wanted. Another time, maybe... But I don't regret getting these jeans; they are SO SO perfect. These are my first mesh jeans, and I ain't lookin' back!

I do wish those who can and will compete the best of luck! 

These jeans have belt loops / no belt loops versions for two cuff fits (flats and heels), so you get a total of four versions in five mesh sizes. The fit is pretty damned awesome. I WISH there were jeans that did for my body what these jeans do for Inferna!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment