8.08.2012

Ceceile












WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Chloe in Mocha (-Belleza-)
EYES: Beaute in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
HAIR: Dorothy Parker's Cloche Hat (Vaughan's House of Curiosities)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Amour Dress in Black (:) BCC.) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Shimmy Sha-Wobble in Gold (Bliensen + MaiTai) - Available NOW at the VF2012!

EARRINGS: Beatrice Necklace Set (Maxi Gossamer) - Available NOW at the VF2012! Set includes earrings and necklace
NECKLACE: Lydia Lattice Pearl, Long (Maxi Gossamer) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
RING (left hand): Aster Ring in Silver ({me.}) - One Voice Fundraiser item!
RING (right hand): Johanna Ring in Red Jasper (Earthstones) - previous C88 item!
BAG: Toy Cam-Mera Bag in Old Brown Leather (Tee*fy)
CIGARETTE HOLDER: Valentine Cigarette Holder (Creator: ooSHEoo)

POSES: Marukin (Available NOW at August C88!) and (pda)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think enough people know about Vaughan's House of Curiosities, a wonderful shop of random must-haves! There's hair, there are clothes, hats and even robots! There's a bit of everything at Vaughan's, AND the owner, Marleen Vaughan is a TOTAL sweetheart. THAT always makes a spendid shop even more so. So get on over dur! My favorite there has GOT to be the quirky, versatile hair.

I don't have a SLurl for :) BCC at the VF2012. However, I do plan to "notecard" vitamingirl to ask if she's got a direct SLurl to her booth at the Fair. Then, as always, I'll update.

Finally, you can find this furniture set - and so much more, at LEAST 40 things - from Melu Deco at the VF2012! It's so sleek and pretty and fitting for what I'm wearing. Well, actually, I wanted to blog this set, so the outfit came together just for the furniture. And I have to be the luckiest SL resident ever! Melusina Parkin, owner of Melu Deco, is another total sweetheart. She has been way nicer to me than I have deserved!

I say those things about designers not to brag but to tell you, once again, that, from my experience, designers in SL are friendly, receptive to suggestions and eager to help you. I have not run into a nasty designer yet, and I send a LOT of NCs and IMs. 

ANYWAY, you've got some shopping to do, yeah? :P

A demain...

2 comments:

  1. You look so fashionable darling! Absolutely wonderful! *kiss, kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marls!! I'm so, so very pleased that you like the look. You did such an awesome job on this hair (and the other hairs). I will definitely be back to your shop and frequently! :)

    ReplyDelete