8.21.2012

Abalone


WHAT I'M WEARING (on ze LEFT):

SKIN: Love_Smoked in Cocoa ([Illusory])
EYES: Beaute in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
LIPSTICK: Love Lips in Burnt Red ([Illusory]) - included in Love skin pack!
HAIR: Cohimbra in Jet Black (Vanity Hair) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)
 
GOWN: Antonella (*SoliDea FoliEs*) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Platform Stilettos in Invory (justB) - store closed

EARRINGS: Lilo Earrings in Pearl (Bliensen + MaiTai) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
NECKLACE: Lydia Lattice Pearl, Short and Medium (Maxi Gossamer) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
BRACELET: Aster Bracelet ({me.}) - One Voice Fundraiser item!

POSES: Marukin (July C88 item!) and (pda)

WHAT I'M WEARING (on ze RIGHT):

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
EYES: Beaute Eyes in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
LIPSTICK: Sasha Lipstick in Wine (Shakeup! Cosmetics)
HAIR: Polly in Charcoal [of Blacks pack] (*Pocket Mirrors*)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Unforgettable White (Agnes Finney)- Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Platform Stilettos in Invory (justB) - store closed

EARRINGS: Briolette Earrings in Blanc (Indyra Originals)
BRACELET and RING: Palma [set includes bracelets, rings and color-change HUD) (Donna Flora) 
GLASSES: Classic Noir in Veilchen (GOTZSCHE) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
BAG: Girly Briefcase in Cherry (The Secret Store)

POSES: *Purple Poses* (Available NOW at Fashion Voodoo!) and (pda)




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is that Vintage Fair look that I've been wanting to do forever but just felt so intimidated! I mean, look at these gowns! I couldn't think of a more fitting sim than Rustica for these pictures. 

I love this Cohimbra hair. It's really mohawk-ish, so it can be elegant - to go with an elegant get-up - or it can add elegance to a punk look. I'd love the contrast of that sort of outfit with this hair. And the accompanying hairbase is beautiful and IT MATCHES THE HAIR! 

I guess that's really it. As always, I'll add a picture to my Flickr page. But I really need 25 bucks so I can get the year subscription. I'm at 193 photos, methinks, which means I only have seven more until I can post pictures there anymore. :( Damnit. I need a job. It's pretty sad when you want for 25 bucks.

Aaaaaand that's it. :D

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment