8.04.2012

All That Glitters...












































WHAT I'M WEARING (on ze LEFT):

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.}) - recent release! available NOW at the VF2012!*
EYES: Beaute in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
LIPSTICK: LipColor in Princess, Matte [of Imma Diva Collection] (PIDIDDLE)
HAIR: Veronica in Night Shadow [of Blacks pack] (/Wasabi Pills/) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Sequin Dress in Red ([CIA Designs]) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Plain Baby T's in Black ([Pixel Mode])

JEWELRY: Ninna ({me.}) - Available NOW at the VF2012!

POSES: Purple Poses - Available NOW at the VF2012!
WHAT I'M WEARING (on ze RIGHT):

SKIN: MilesAway in Choco (::Modish::) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
EYES: Beaute Eyes in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
LIPSTICK: Be4Me, Set D, Lipstick 4 (::Modish::) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
HAIR: Lilyan in Blacks (.ploom.)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: Midnight in Aurora (GOTZSCHE)- Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Platform Heels in Orange (Kyoot) - Previous C88 item!

NECKLACE: Romance Comic Necklace, Bad Girl (Addiction) - Available NOW at the VF2012
BRACELET: Cuff Me in Silver / Gold (- B L E U - )
SUNGLASSES: Susie Cateye Shades in Pink (Elate!)
BAG: Zigzag Tote ([Crash Republic]) - Gift at the VF2012!

POSES: dfo!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes! The VF2012 is now open! And I now show you two of my favorite glittery / sequined dresses!

A word about Indy: As you know, Indy is not exclusive to the Vintage Fair. It was released recently, so you can also find this skin at Inka's mainstore at the Red Wing sim. The dark tone is one that is not currently for sale. When I asked Inka if she would ever consider darker tones, she replied almost immediately with this dark tone. So she was already working on a dark tone and let me test this out. Her dark tone for Indy is a bit darker than my Indy in dark; it's called "Black." I love Dark, and I love Black, but Dark is my tone of choice for Indy!

I should mention that the CIA dress only came with an alpha for the lower body portion. Thus, when I posed, skin on Inferna's torso showed through! Thus, I used an alpha from another long dress - 22679's Anastasia dress - so that I could pose freely. I'm not sure if my object failed to copy fully to my inventory, or if the alpha just wasn't full enough for the dress. Just be sure to check that out before purchasing if you can't easily replace the alpha with a fuller one.

I think that's about it. You've got shopping to do! Each "VF2012" above takes you to the direct booth of that particular designer. But please use this page for a map and SLurls to all the VF stores! Well, all is there, from what I can tell, except GOTZSCHE; I asked for this SLurl from the designer because I didn't see it on the SLurl list. But you've got it up above!

I hope you'll enjoy the Fair!

A demain...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment