8.15.2012

Orange County



WHAT I'M WEARING on ze LEFT:

SKIN: Dailyn in Mocha (Izzie's)
EYES: Eyes in Fall (Shakeup!)
HAIR: Raina in Cranky Brown [of Dark Browns pack] (fri.day)
LIPSTICK: Purple (Izzie's) - included in Dailyn skin pack
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)

TOP: Miette Corset in Zebra (ZIBWARE)
PANTS: Summer Pants in Blue (- picarra -)
SWEATER: Slouch Cardigan, Fur'd (:::Le Primitif:::) - Available NOW at fi*Fridays!
SHOES: Creme Gold Pump (::Lethal Couture::) - previous group gift!

EARRINGS: Gatcha Disc Earring in Wood (Shakeup!) - only 20L per play!
NECKLACE: Chantil Chain in Gold (- B L E U -) - Available NOW at fi*Fridays!
RING: FantaSea 4Finger Ring in Gold (- B L E U -)
BAG: NO, YOU BOYS... in Black ([DDL]) - Available NOW at: VF2012 | Mainstore

POSES: Marukin (Available NOW at August C88!) and Label Motion (previous Perfect Wardrobe item!)

WHAT I'M WEARING on ze RIGHT:
SKIN: Dailyn in Mocha (Izzie's)
EYES: Eyes in Fall (Shakeup!)
HAIR: Poland Highlander Bun in Brunne [of Brunettes Tones pack] (.: vive9 :.)
LIPSTICK: Dark Red Matte (Izzie's)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)

BODYSUIT: Rock On - Jack Daniels ([Yulicie]) - previous fi*Fridays item! Animated bottle included!
SWEATER: Slouch Cardigan, Fur'd (:::Le Primitif:::) - Available NOW at fi*Fridays!
SHOES: Creme Gold Pump (::Lethal Couture::) - previous group gift!

EARRINGS: Urchin (:Amorous:)
NECKLACE: Multi Triangle Necklace ([glow]) - Available NOW at TDR!
RING: Cherub Ring (LaGyo) - Available NOW at August C88!
ANKLET: Ninna ({me.}) - Available NOW at VF2012!

POSES: Marukin (Available NOW at August C88!) and Label Motion (previous Perfect Wardrobe item!)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If loving fri.day hair is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Now, I'm downright sure that Darling Monday is a smart girl, but wtf is THIS nonsense? "...unless a miracle happens and I suddenly have talent in that category [hair]?" The poor girl is confused! She's made tons of hair, and all of them are wonderfully made - beautiful, hip, neat and superbly textured. I think I'll shake her inworld and make her realize the error of her ways. Will you help me? Walk up to her - you and me and all of us - and grab her by the shoulders and shake some sense INTO her and more fri.day hair OUT of her. :D The last picture above is a profile view of the hair so you have evidence of her [temporary, I hope] craziness.

I couldn't decide which look I liked best, so I just used both. I had one look and then wanted to blog several other items, so I just split it all into two looks, not entirely separate. 

You can't see the bottle because of the poses I used, but there is one included with this bodysuit. It's animated, no matter the pose. Thus, I had to be very watchful with the snapshot button. Actually, I think I did take a picture in which you can see the picture. Be warned; here comes an unedited Inferna!


Finally, I've got to mention these wonderful earrings. As with all (not some, but ALL) Amorous items, you get lots of control. You can resize the earrings. You can turn on/off full bright. You can change the color of the metal (bronze and light/medium/dark silver). You can change the color of the leather (gray or brown). And you can change the color of the spikes to nine different colors. All these options for an earring? Why, yes. I was a bit appalled when, on a recent trip, I discovered Urchin, an Amorous piece that was NOT sitting pretty in my inventory. I had to rectify that situation, of course.

I've one more VF2012 look that I'm working on (great transition there, yeah?). I'm so intimidated. Do you ever stall because you just know you can't do justice for the items / tasks involved? GET IT TOGETHER, INFERNA!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment