8.21.2012

In a Flash




WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Tomoko in Choco (::Modish::) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
EYES: Beaute Eyes in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
HAIR: Yuri3 in Citrine (""D!va"") 
LIPSTICK: Lara Lipstick in French Rose (Shakeup!)
EYESHADOW: Malva Shadown [sic] (R.icielli) - past store Christmas hunt item!
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

DRESS: For Reasons Unknown, Original ([DDL]) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
SHOES: Cadenza Wedge in Burgundy (Leverocci)

NECKLACE: Entwined (::Amorous::) - past store freebie!
BRACELET: Cembalo Bracelet, Vintage (U&R Dogs) - Available NOW at Fashion Voodoo! Only 50L!
RING: Bizarre Flower Ring (LaGyo) - Available NOW at August C88!
SUNGLASSES: Susie Cateye Shades in Pink (Elate!)
BAG: Pink in Fashion Bag (*Tea Time*)

POSES: Marukin (July C88 item!) and Label Motion (past Creativevent Room and Perfect Wardrobe items!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have to go back to the VF2012 to grab the direct SLurl for DDL. I'm not seeing it on the official list of SLurls (unless I'm overlooking and my "find" function is failing me). I'll update!
A demain...

UPDATE: I've added the direct SLurl to [DDL]!

No comments:

Post a Comment