8.09.2012

Let's Kill








WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Love_Smoked in Cocoa ([Illusory])
EYES: Beaute in Dark Ivory (Agnes Finney) - Available NOW at the VF2012!
HAIR: Nagi Hair, Long Bang in Black (*Sadistic Hacker*)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure Prim Nails (*Sexy Mamas*)

BODYSUIT: Kyra Suit in Tango (celoe.)
SHOES: Baby T's Plain in Hot Pink ([Pixel Mode])

EARRINGS: Ecks (:Amorous:) - Set includes earrings and necklace
NECKLACE: Jeweled Owl Necklace, Long, Gold (Maxi Gossamer) - Available NOW at August C88!
BANGLES: Ana Set in Multicolor III (PurpleMoon Creations) - set includes earrings and bangles
RING: Ethnic Ring in Silver (SuPerBia) - previous Private Room item! 
SUNGLASSES: Fleurir Sunshades in Twist (PIDIDDLE) - Available NOW at August C88!
CLUTCH: Austin Pouch Dossier Combo in Zebra (-people-) - store closed

POSES: GLITTERATI, Olive Juice and {.:exposeur.}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh man. Thank holy hell for Collabor88's birthday! There's a ton (more than usual) of items that you'll probably have to have. Once I could finally get into it, I bought nearly everything. Shame on me! Be sure to check the SeraphimSL gallery for pictures of items.

I saw this hair on my friend, Melusina Parkin (of Melu Deco) and had to know from whence it came. She revealed that it was created by the shop, Sadistic Hacker. It's an odd name, yet I found this hair there. So don't be too discouraged! :P There are three versions of Nagi available for purchase - one is with long bangs (which I'm wearing), one with short bangs and yet another with a portion of clipped back hair. I'd say that if you are into anime, then you'd probably appreciate this shop.
A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment