9.14.2012

Case Closed











WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Jen in Dark, Feline (*League*)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
LIPSTICK: La Creme Lipstick in Virtuoso (Soiree)
 HAIR: Girlfriend in a Coma in Snickers [of Chocolate Bars] (!lamb)
NAILS: Classic Nails (Izzie's)
TOP: Minturn Sweater (Fleshtone) - previous Limited Bazaar item!
BOTTOMS: Nacha Leggings in Navy (\/Remy\/) - store closed (?)
SHOES: Amen Distress Bootie (::Lethal Couture::) - August 2012 group gift!

SHADES: Sports Glasses in Kaugummi (GOTZSCHE) - Coming tomorrow, September 15th, at new L'accessoires collection!
EARRINGS: Dangly (::Amorous::) - NEW!!! (But gift to group members!)
NECKLACE: Marrakech Heart (Maxi Gossamer) - Available NOW at September C88!
RING: Mother's Pearl Big Ring (LaGyo) - Available NOW at September C88!
BELT: Luna (::Amorous::)
CLUTCH: My Drawing Clutch Bag, Booin (u.f.o.) - previous 

POSES: dfo!, Label Motion and Marukin (Available NOW at September C88!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm excited! A new brand and new stuffs (from a familiar store) makes me so!

I was on the quest for new makeup, lipstick specifically. I LOVE my Shakeup! lipsticks. They match well with every single skin I have in my favorites folder (All 33 of 'em - although some of those skins include lipsticks already). However, I wanted to try something different! Plus, all of us bloggers aim to bring notice to new brands, not only for that brand but for blog readers and/or fashionistas. 

Thus, I started looking for lipsticks on the Marketplace and I came upon Soiree! It's just a baby - less than one month old - but one can easily tell that Soiree will blow up! The lipstick that I am wearing, La Creme, comes in 30 colors. Each color comes in teeth / no teeth options for 80L; you can see the teeth/no teeth options above. And you can buy the fatpack of 60 lipsticks for 800L. There's also a wonderful "tool" (it's actually a tattoo layer) that does WONDERS for your facial bone structure (that's why I call it a tool) and an upcoming line of SOMETHING which I will not reveal (:P). So visit Julep's MP store now!

There's also new stuffs at one of my favorite jewelry store, Amorous! Damn, that Matchbook Monday can do amazing things with her brain, fingers and computer, yeah? I can't really do justice to these beautiful, "dangly" earrings. So here's the vendor art:


That should help you better understand the awesomeness of the earrings I'm wearing in these pictures.

This is not all of her new stuff; there's also some bracelets, which will probably be in the one or more of the next few posts. You can head on over to Matchbook's blog to get a preview of those bangles, called Bangled, in case you can't wait! 

I'm off to hover over the new TDR Blue, FLF and fi*Fridays collections!

A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment