9.20.2012

Vicereine






WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Indy in Dark ({.essences.})
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana Minuet)
LIPSTICK: LipColor in Lost My Keys [of Night Life Collection] (PIDDIDLE)
 HAIR: Josie in Charcoal [of Black packBars] (*Pocket Mirrors*)
GOWN (including gloves and neckpiece): Vicereine (Indyra Originals) - NEW!!!

EARRINGS: Amen Earrings in Obsidian (epoque)

POSES: (pda) and Marukin (Available NOW at September C88!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a while! Or, by my standards, it's been a while. I've been working a bit, so I've been on SL less.
ANYWAY. Enough of the excuses. O.M.G. Indyra Seigo has delivered to us the almighty Vicereine. As you can see, it's elegant, picturesque, sexy and dark. Besides these, it is flexible. Vicereine allows you to be several different girls. As Indyra describes it, there's something for the "uncommon Vamptress." Here, I'm regal and mysterious. Below, I'm misbehaved and inviting.

Paired with the lingerie is the Renata hair in Dusky from GOTZSCHE for Fameshed (until September 29th); the Zodiac Necklace (Sagittarius) from Amorous and two of the three bracelets in the NEW "Bangled," also from Amorous; Lethal Couture's NEW Lightning Bolt Pumps in Black; the Bizarre Flower ring from LaGyo at the August C88 collection; and Soiree's La Creme Lipstick in Punish!

And there's also a pant suit! So you'd use the pants and the flared pant cuffs instead of the gown.

I may have lost count, but I counted 46 different articles of clothing in the pack. 46 = endless fun.

And, I kid you not, you'll only have to "give up" 795L for such beautiful and versatile attire. That is a really fair price, considering not only what you get but what you can make out of your set.

Here's the vendor art:




A demain...

No comments:

Post a Comment