7.08.2011

An Introduction

Hello, fellow obsessive shoppers!

I started playing Second Life at the end of November of 2010. Already, I have close to 29,000 items in my inventory (and, yes, my trash is empty). I try to be as linden-savvy as possible; those 29,000 items are made up of, not only of clothing, accessories, and other things that I have purchased, but also items that I have found during hunts or received for being a member of groups. However, I mostly spend linden to get the items I MUST have. And believe me, there are things I must have.

Thus, I created this blog simply because I love shopping, and I love fashion. I cannot build to save my life, and I really do not do much in Second Life other than shop and mix-and-match to create new outfits. So I'd like to think that, even though I'm not the most talented Second Life player out there, I do have an eye for what looks good and what doesn't.

I am Inferna Resident or sometimes Inferna Marker, as I am partnered with my real-life boyfriend, Doug Marker, whom I met in real life first. He introduced me to Second Life, and, well, the rest is history, yeah?

I look forward to posting some of the 90 or so outfits I have already created since I joined Second Life and the ones to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment