3.12.2012

Katherine

Did I mention that I also recently purchased the Brianna Skin from Izzie's?

I seriously have four skins that I adore and feel enough confidence in to wear with any of my outfits. I love my LAQ go-to skin. However, a girl must have options! And I am so happy and relieved to say that, oddly enough, I look forward to debating with myself WHICH skin I'd like to wear for the day!













WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Brianna Skin in Mocha (Izzie's)
HAIR: Again in Brown 09 (elikatira)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
LIPSTICK: Vibrant Brianna Lipsticks (mocha) (Izzie's)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (Sexy Mamas)

LINGERIE SET: Desiderio Lingerie in Nude (Fishy Strawberry)
SHOES: Platform Stiletto in Wheat (justB - [closed])

NECKLACE: Amelie Pearl Necklace ([glow])

No comments:

Post a Comment