3.05.2012

JAX















WHAT I'M WEARING:

TOP: Anka, Seeing Spots 1 (Jazumi)
BOTTOMS: Ri Ri Shorts in Light (Lethal Couture)
SHOES: Ankle Boots, Black Widow (A.L. - a steal on the marketplace!)
GLASSES: Hipster Peepers in Tortoise Shell (Miel)
NECKLACE: Kandula Necklace in Gold (League)
BRACELET: Golden Lucite Bangles in Noir (The Sea Hole)
BAG: The Desperado Bag (LaGyo for past TDR collection)

I'm standing at the colorful and exciting Tableau sim, one of my favorite sims. Some of the best stores are on the Tableau sim, including the one from whence my hair came! That store is Fashionably Dead. Additionally, Clawtooth, Paper Couture (or p.c.), Nylon Outfitters, and many many others wonderful designers are here. I consider myself to be a bit hipster, so this place is heaven for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment