3.12.2012

DREAM INK!

I got yet another skin! Thank goodness for partners who are willing to spoil, yeah?

There's no way I could afford this skin. And, honestly, I think the skin is a bit over-priced. HOWEVER, I had to have it. And my partner came to the rescue.

This skin in Tiana in Ebony. I love it so much! She's beautiful. STUNNING, I tell you!

















WHAT I'M WEARING:

SKIN: Tiana in Ebony (Dream Ink)
HAIR: Collette in Swiss [of Dark Browns pack] (Exile)
EYES: Enchanting Eyes in Dark Brown (Nana)
NAILS: Drop Dead Red Manicure (Sexy Mamas)

TOP: Prudence Cardigan in Red (Mon Tissu)
BOTTOMS: Studded Dye Shorts in Beach (Imbue.)
SHOES: Wild Diva in Zebra (Le Primitif) !Group Gift!

EARRINGS: Chained Love Earrings in Silver and Black (The P!nk Bandaid)
BAG: The Desperado Bag (!The Dressing Room -past -Edition!) (LaGyo)


No comments:

Post a Comment