11.06.2011

Poignant

























WHAT I"M WEARING:

Skin: (You know it by now! So I'll just skip the skin unless I change a makeup option)
Hair: Sonya in Treacle [Dark Browns] (Truth)
Dress: Aeme Vested Minidress in Olivia (the Sea Hole)
Shoes: Echo Heels (SLink)
Earrings: Jewelry Stud Earrings (Sian Birke)
Necklace: Crazy Coco in Purple (LOULOU&CO)
Bracelet: MOOLTO Hunt Gift by Elemental Earth Designs

Did you notice I listed a Truth hair that was not listed in my "You Want the Truth?" entry? Well... why, yes, I did buy another Truth hair.

I don't know why I hadn't bought Sonya until today. I'd seen it worn by one of my friends previously. But I decided to stalk the Truth blog today. Flipping through the pages, I found Sonya and four others that I wanted and did eventually buy.

Then, of the four new releases today (and one more for men), I bought three of those four. I also added more color packs of Cate and bought Lilia.

Sonya is so much. It is spicy. It is sexy. It is mysterious. It is daring.

Anyway, don't you just love these SLink shoes? Remember, I showed SLink shoes in the last entry as well. What you pay for is what you get. You'll pay, I think, at least 650L, but you will get THAT (points to "shoe close-up" picture).

I've gotta do a blog roll.

A demain....

No comments:

Post a Comment